Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cthulhux

How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-) Empty How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-)

Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:19 pm
I am - to say the least - really impressed by how far Pandora has come. After having found all checkboxes which made Pandora behave less awesome than possible, my glances at other e-mail clients have notably decreased and the last remaining thing that could drive me away from Pandora would be if Pegasus Mail would support GnuPG again ... Wink

Anyway, I wonder if it would make sense to request a few bells and whistles again. I have come across an ancient Eudora screenshot a few minutes ago which shows its "Mood Watch" feature which I find amusing, actually. Is it planned to introduce some of Eudora's toys (like this) at some point or will Pandora remain to be a highly functional e-mail client without anything that is not directly related to sending and receiving mails?
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-) Empty Re: How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-)

Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:32 pm
Absolutely, suggestions are welcome, and thank you.

You should know than GnuPG support is in pre-production, it'll be ready round around version 3.3. As for the latter yeah, pretty much.
cthulhux

How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-) Empty Re: How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-)

Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:46 pm
Thank you. Smile
cthulhux

Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:00 am
Admin wrote:You should know than GnuPG support is in pre-production, it'll be ready round around version 3.3.

I hate to be that guy, but: how's the state on this? Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:25 pm
Yes, GPG was pushed back first in favor of urgent OAuth2 support, and yet again round around version 3.3 in favor of Link Attachments and Orphaned Attachments tools (which could be qualified as bells and whistles I guess).

Right now we are looking at SMIME support for version 4, while parts will be available earlier (upcoming release 3.82 includes Settings/Security/Certificates pane, for certificates/public keys management; also we'll be able to store detached SMIME signatures in dedicated folder).

After SMIME is done we are moving on to GPG, hopefully.

cthulhux likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum