Go down
cthulhux

How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-) Empty How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-)

on Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:19 pm
I am - to say the least - really impressed by how far Pandora has come. After having found all checkboxes which made Pandora behave less awesome than possible, my glances at other e-mail clients have notably decreased and the last remaining thing that could drive me away from Pandora would be if Pegasus Mail would support GnuPG again ... Wink

Anyway, I wonder if it would make sense to request a few bells and whistles again. I have come across an ancient Eudora screenshot a few minutes ago which shows its "Mood Watch" feature which I find amusing, actually. Is it planned to introduce some of Eudora's toys (like this) at some point or will Pandora remain to be a highly functional e-mail client without anything that is not directly related to sending and receiving mails?
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-) Empty Re: How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-)

on Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:32 pm
Absolutely, suggestions are welcome, and thank you.

You should know than GnuPG support is in pre-production, it'll be ready round around version 3.3. As for the latter yeah, pretty much.
cthulhux

How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-) Empty Re: How many bells and whistles can we suggest? ;-)

on Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:46 pm
Thank you. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum