Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rnm

vertical divider lines in mailboxes Empty vertical divider lines in mailboxes

Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:08 pm
Can I configure Pandora to use vertical divider lines in mailboxes? Already has horizontal, I'd like vertical too.....

Picky, I know...
butchkemper
butchkemper

vertical divider lines in mailboxes Empty Re: vertical divider lines in mailboxes

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:18 am
rnm wrote:Can I configure Pandora to use vertical divider lines in mailboxes?     Already has horizontal, I'd like vertical too.....

Picky, I know...

If the option does not exist in SETTINGS -> GENERAL, check out these hidden options: left-click on SETTINGS, Shift+Click on GENERAL.

I hop this helps.

Butch
rnm

vertical divider lines in mailboxes Empty Re: vertical divider lines in mailboxes

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:45 pm
Yes - it was one of those... I think shift click though I have already forgotten. Not documented anywhere but Brana provided the info.
rnm

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:45 pm
Yes - it was one of those... I think shift click though I have already forgotten. Not documented anywhere but Brana provided the info.
norman

vertical divider lines in mailboxes Empty Brana

Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:32 pm
Now that you mention Brana, may I ask whether anyone has heard from her recently?
rnm

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:15 pm
It does not seem that he is too active here but I received a very quick response via email help. (E-Gadgets Support <support.egadgets@gmail.com>) . I tried here first as I don't really like to bother busy people for minor points... but nevertheless he seems to respond very quickly to questions.

Richard
norman

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:22 pm
Thank you. I'll try there.
butchkemper
butchkemper

vertical divider lines in mailboxes Empty Vertical Bars in Mailbox Display

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:53 pm
norman wrote:Thank you. I'll try there.
Click on the Help menu item, select Send Feedback, and then Report a Bug.  That will provide an email message for you to complete with your request for information or to report an error.

Butch
Tom P
Tom P

vertical divider lines in mailboxes Empty Couldn't find this setting

Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:42 pm
I was unable to find this setting. The Shift-click on General trick brought up a huge list of options, but there's nothing I could find under "Lines" "Vertical" "View" or anything else I could think of.

What's the secret sauce here?
rnm

Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:39 pm
This is an reply Brana gave me some time ago:

Happy New Year Richard,

Yes, here is how to do it:
1. Open the mailbox, uncheck View/Mailbox Lines.
2. Hold down Shift key and check View/Mailbox Lines.

Brana
Tom P
Tom P

Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:13 pm
That did it. Yay! I'm finding out how very fond of "Shift for enhanced options" Brana is. Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum