Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rnm

Fonts - mailboxes Empty Fonts - mailboxes

Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:58 pm
Good morning!

I'm trying to adjust the fonts used in various displays.    Mailboxes, for example.

I seem to have adjusted some fonts - smaller is my choice, given my screen resolution - but the mailbox display font is still very big.

How to change that?

Thanks
Lysa

Fonts - mailboxes Empty Re: Fonts - mailboxes

Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:11 pm
This in the Help guide under Fonts:

"...assigning specific font size for particular mailbox summary, use View/Text Size menu.

Hold down Shift key and click View/Text Size to assign new text size for all mailboxes (or currently open mailboxes only)."

I am looking for an adjustment to the actual message itself! So are so small it is unreadable.

rnm

Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:05 am
I'm still finding this very confusing to configure.  (Probably why I continue to use Eudora.)

Seems that \View\Text size  with change the font in a message window  (and presumably \[shift] text size will change the font size in all (non-html) messages, open or otherwise.

Settings\General\Fonts will set the font and [default] size for the mailbox message lines.

However I don't see any change happening to the message summaries - the font sizes are not changing to match the open message font size chosen.  Odd - why don't they mirror by default?

It would be nice if there was one place to set fonts and sizes for all the places where there is text.

Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum