Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LesIn29
LesIn29

Text Not Visible (Cutoff) Empty Text Not Visible (Cutoff)

Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:08 pm
Trying to get started with Pandora and working through the settings. In some of the screens it's as if the window is not large enough to accommodate the text. For instance on the "Settings - Attachments" window under Store it says "inline images as" As what??

See the screen cap at https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/20/32/42/66/pandor10.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
butchkemper
butchkemper

Text Not Visible (Cutoff) Empty Re: Text Not Visible (Cutoff)

Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:10 pm
LesIn29 wrote:Trying to get started with Pandora and working through the settings. In some of the screens it's as if the window is not large enough to accommodate the text. For instance on the "Settings - Attachments" window under Store it says "inline images as" As what??

See the screen cap at https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/20/32/42/66/pandor10.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

The missing word is "files" - as in the preceding line.  

In Settings | Attachments window of Pandora on my computer, the two lines "attachments as files" and "inline images as files" line up and do not have the wrap problem shown in graphic of your message. Here is what the Attachments settings are in the Pandora I am using

Text Not Visible (Cutoff) Pandor11
Have you changed any anything with the fonts?

As you can see in the image of my settings, I do not have any of those boxes checked, therefore, the attachments and images are stored inside each message which simplifies management of attachments and images for me.

You might want to file a bug report with Brana concerning the text misalignment: Help| Send Feedback | Report A Bug.

Butch
LesIn29
LesIn29

Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:52 pm
Butch,

I do appreciate your reply.

Unfortunately the problem exists in various places throughout the program.

No, I haven't changed any of the fonts. Also I don't have this issue in any of the other software I use.

Thanks again.
Les
butchkemper
butchkemper

Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:46 am
LesIn29 wrote:Butch,

I do appreciate your reply.

Unfortunately the problem exists in various places throughout the program.

No, I haven't changed any of the fonts. Also I don't have this issue in any of the other software I use.

Thanks again.
Les
Les,

I have not seen the issues you are experiencing.  There must be something unique or different about your configuration and environment. Not wrong or bad, just different.

I really encourage you to to open a bug report withe Brana.  He is the one who will be able to solve the problem.

Butch
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum