Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
croos

Feature wishes Empty Feature wishes

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:39 pm
Hi! Smile

There are two things I often miss from Eudora, both related to HTML email.

1. Ability to copy a link (so you can open it in another browser than the default, google the domain...).
2. View source. That can also be used to find an obfuscated URL and other things.

Just thought I'd mention it in case there is a wish list. All in all I'm very pleased with Pandora. It's coming along great, I think.
butchkemper
butchkemper

Feature wishes Empty Re: Feature wishes

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:18 pm
croos wrote:Hi! Smile

There are two things I often miss from Eudora, both related to HTML email.

1. Ability to copy a link (so you can open it in another browser than the default, google the domain...).
2. View source. That can also be used to find an obfuscated URL and other things.

Just thought I'd mention it in case there is a wish list. All in all I'm very pleased with Pandora. It's coming along great, I think.

I do the following to accomplish your wishes :
  • Place the mouse pointer on the "clickable" item, Right+Click, select Copy, and Left+Click.  The link is in the ClipBoard and can be Pasted where ever needed.

• To see the actual Message text, do the following:
    • Have the Message open and the focus is the Window.
    • Select Menu item File, select Save As, and Left+Click.
    • Select Desktop in the Save In: box, and then Left+Click on Save button.
    • On the Desktop, Right+Click on the Message file icon, select Edit with Notepad++, and Left+Click.  I have installed the free program Notepad++ as a text editor for Windows

Hope this helps.

Butch
croos

Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:39 am
Thank you! Smile

I don't know how I can have missed #1! I guess I was set on looking for Copy link/Copy URL or similar. I'm aware of #2, but think View Source would be handy anyway.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum