Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dflev

OAuth2 for Office365? Empty OAuth2 for Office365?

Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:46 pm
Hello,

My university uses Microsoft Office365 email services and will be restricted on October 1 to clients that can use OAuth2 authentication. It is my understanding that Pandora currently can only use OAuth2 with Gmail (and perhaps another service that I can't remember).. Will Pandora be modified to permit OAuth2 for Office365 services by October 1, and if not, then perhaps in the very or not-too-distant future? Thank you.
butchkemper
butchkemper

OAuth2 for Office365? Empty Re: OAuth2 for Office365?

Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:37 pm
dflev wrote:Hello,

My university uses Microsoft Office365 email services and will be restricted on October 1 to clients that can use OAuth2 authentication. It is my understanding that Pandora currently can only use OAuth2 with Gmail (and perhaps another service that I can't remember).. Will Pandora be modified to permit OAuth2 for Office365 services by October 1, and if not, then perhaps in the very or not-too-distant future? Thank you.

Look at this Discussion.  The post is about Setting Up With Outlook and the last entry quotes comments from Brana that will answer your question.

Hope this helps

Butch
dflev

OAuth2 for Office365? Empty Thamks

Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:01 am
Thanks, Butch, I will switch to that discussion which I failed to find before I posted my question, sorry.
Sponsored content

OAuth2 for Office365? Empty Re: OAuth2 for Office365?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum