Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
curmudgeon

Pandora 2.0.1 unable to get out of Demo mode Empty Pandora 2.0.1 unable to get out of Demo mode

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 am
I have purchased and installed 2.0.1 over my registered version of 1.9.9 and have received my new registration number. I opened Pandora  clicked on "Help/Registration"  entered my new registration number, clicked update but when the screen comes back up it is still in the "DEMO" mode asking if I want to  "Buy Now".  I went back over the instructions and I can't identify the Pandora icon referenced to "run as administrator". What am I doing wrong?
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Pandora 2.0.1 unable to get out of Demo mode Empty Re: Pandora 2.0.1 unable to get out of Demo mode

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:12 am
For cases like this it's the best to contact us directly (Help/Send Feedback/Report a Bug), so we can check your user-name right away.

So here is our generic check-list:

1. Make sure to enter your user name and the serial number exactly as specified in registration e-mail (case sensitive).

2. Check for leading/trailing spaces. There should be none.

3. Make sure to hit the 'Update' button.
curmudgeon

Pandora 2.0.1 unable to get out of Demo mode Empty Re: Pandora 2.0.1 unable to get out of Demo mode

Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:01 pm
Duh!!! Pilot error -trailing space apparently. All set now.

Thanks,
Ray
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum