Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DrDave

Complete uninstall instructions Empty Complete uninstall instructions

Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:32 am
Hi--
I'd really like to get this program to work, can you give me complete uninstall instructions including any registry entries? Then I can reinstall it and try again. Thanks. I can't use it right now, since it won't sync, but since it works with Outlook I'm hopeful that I can get it to work. Maybe something went wrong when I upgraded from versions 1.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Complete uninstall instructions Empty Re: Complete uninstall instructions

Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:05 am
Normally (unless noted otherwise in Release Notes), you do not have to un-install previous version prior to installing the new one.
The only exception of course is if you want to switch from 32 to 64 bit version.
If you encounter some issue - our recommendation is - do not un-install anything, contact us directly (Help/Send Feedback), and please describe the issue.

To uninstall, just go to 'Control Panel/Programs and Features/Pandora' and hit Uninsatall button.
Uninstaller will remove program files and registry entries. You will be prompted for deletion of configuration files (non-personal, technical switches).
Your private data (mailboxes, accounts, contacts etc.) are always left intact.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum