Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Thibaud
Thibaud

iicons  overview Empty iicons overview

Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:06 am
is there an overview and explanations of the icons uised in Pandora?
butchkemper
butchkemper

iicons  overview Empty Re: iicons overview

Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:55 pm
Thibaud wrote:is there an overview and explanations of the icons uised in Pandora?

Thibaud,

Which icons do you need information about?

Butch
Thibaud
Thibaud

Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:43 am
like the difference between those 2 icons:
iicons  overview 2022-110
butchkemper
butchkemper

Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:12 pm
[quote="Thibaud"]like the difference between those 2 icons:
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20406854/4]iicons  overview 2022-110[/url

There is no place that I am aware of that shows the icons and provides a description of what they represent/mean.  The documentation in Pandora is not extensive  because Brana has concentrated on function.  The way I use to learn about Pandora is to:
  • Search the Help section.
  • Search the Settings/General section.
  • Search the hidden Settings by left+click on the menu Settings, select General, and shift+left+click.  A window of options will open, however there is no documentation available, so  you will have to become a supersleuth to suss out what they do.
  • When clicking on an option, I will do a shift+left+click to check for any hidden options or different results.  Sometimes a crtl+left+click will create different results.
  • Ask here on the Forum.
  • Ask Brana but using the Bug Report form: left+click menu Help, select {b}Send Feedback, select Report a Bug, and left+c;lick.  That will open an new message where you can describe your problem or ask a question.

However, the first icon looks like the icon from the In mailbox Status field that is associated with the status of Read.  Right+click on a message, select Status, and view the two icons in the first item in the window opened.

The second icon looks like the icon from a message in a mailbox indicating the message is of a Type Received.

I hope this helps.

Butch
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum