Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KHP-444

How to display an email with Sender Date and time ? Empty How to display an email with Sender Date and time ?

Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:43 pm
I have not found a way  to display or printout mails from Pandora with Sender Date and time.

What do I have to do ?
Tony Austin
Tony Austin
https://asiapac.com.au/

How to display an email with Sender Date and time ? Empty Re: How to display an email with Sender Date and time ?

Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:56 pm
When I select a mail message and use File > Print Preview I see the ,message header will get printed, and this does have the sender (and recipient) mail address plus the date plus time.

Are you looking to see something other than that? Please explain precisely what you want to be printed.
butchkemper
butchkemper

How to display an email with Sender Date and time ? Empty Re: How to display an email with Sender Date and time ?

Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:56 pm
KHP-444 wrote:I have not found a way  to display or printout mails from Pandora with Sender Date and time.

What do I have to do ?

Left+click the menu item Settings, select General, and then left+shift+click.  This will open the window More Settings.  

Scroll down the list to DatesDisplayTimeZone and left+click.  The Change Option window will open.  

Change the New Value to 0 and left+click the button Change. Left+click OK and then shutdown and restart Pandora.

Pandora will now display the Date/Time with the Sender's time instead of applying the receiver's time zone offset.

Hope this helps.

Butch
KHP-444

How to display an email with Sender Date and time ? Empty The DATE line in the top of the header is missing for mails sent

Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:44 pm
When I view or print mails sent by me, the DATE line (the first line on top of the header is missing.

What can I do to print a mail sent with this DATE+TIME  information ?
butchkemper
butchkemper

Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:22 pm
KHP-444 wrote:When I view or print mails sent by me, the DATE line (the first line on top of the header is missing.

What can I do to print a mail sent with this DATE+TIME  information ?

KHP-444

When a sent message is viewed or a new message is being composed is viewed, the recipients, date and time, and subject is displayed in the viewing window title bar.

When a sent message is printed, the recipients, date and time, and subject are displayed as the title line on the printed page.

However, in neither case, is the Date: header line shown in the message text. Is this what you want??
Butch
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:09 pm
KHP-444, try this:

1. Open any sent message.
2. Hit File/Print Preview.

Can you see the date (in long format) inside 1st page header (above headers section)?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum