Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JillB

Pandora doesn't recognize my registration key [RESOLVED] Empty Pandora doesn't recognize my registration key [RESOLVED]

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:19 pm
Hi. I purchased Pandora in 2018 but never really switched over to it completely. I did enter my registration key into it however. Today I thought I'd give it another try, but it doesn't recognize my key. Is my key out of date, or is there a fix? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
JillB
butchkemper
butchkemper

Pandora doesn't recognize my registration key [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Pandora doesn't recognize my registration key [RESOLVED]

Sun May 03, 2020 3:58 am
Pandora registration keys are good for release series.  

The current release is 3.6.0.1 which is release series 3.  I suspect that when you purchased your license in 2018, the release series was not 3.  My best guess is release series 3 started early 2020.

You might want to read this thread for a discussion of licenses and release series.

The fix is to purchase a current license.

Butch
JillB

Pandora doesn't recognize my registration key [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Pandora doesn't recognize my registration key [RESOLVED]

Sun May 03, 2020 6:34 am
Thank you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum