Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sn-333

Possibly Installation Problem needs to be solved .... Empty Possibly Installation Problem needs to be solved ....

Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:17 pm
I still cannot import Eudora Stuff nor check/write  mail reliably in Pandora - Things sometime seem to work, other times (close to all times) things do not work !

In the meantime I am using Outlook as email-client. But I would prefer to continue with Pandora.

Therefore I started looking back through screendumps kept from the Pandora Software installation procedure, the latest installation attempt was with Pandora version 3.6.1.1, installed on 4-May-2020.

There I found errors which were not solved, example:
- Error creating registry key:
 HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Pandora
- RegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5,
 Zugriff verweigert

I am using Windows10, 64-Bit-Version, and I installed the corresponding 64Bit-Pandora-Version.
butchkemper
butchkemper

Possibly Installation Problem needs to be solved .... Empty Re: Possibly Installation Problem needs to be solved ....

Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:16 am
The most current version of Pandora is 3.6.3.1.  Be sure that is the version you are using.

When you run the Pandora Installation module, it should be run in Administrator mode.  At the end of the installation process, select the option to Start Pandora.  Once Pandora is up. got to SETTINGS - GENERAL and click.  Go to category: SYSTEM ENVIRONMENT and check that Pandora should be the DEFAULT mailer.  Click OK to exit the settings and then restart Pandora and run it is User mode.

Butch
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum