Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MysticMan

Update Availability Empty Update Availability

Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:57 pm
I can remember coming to this support site some time ago and it seemed like there were certain updates available for certain purchases rather than just one update for all customers. If that is still the same how do I know which update is for me?
butchkemper
butchkemper

Update Availability Empty Re: Update Availability

Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:15 am
MysticMan wrote:I can remember coming to this support site some time ago and it seemed like there were certain updates available for certain purchases rather than just one update for all customers. If that is still the same how do I know which update is for me?

Pandora is released with a "series" license.  That means that a license purchase for the 4.x series is valid for all Pandora releases/updates of the 4.x series and all previous series.  When the 5.x series is released, a new license must be purchased in order to use the 5.x series..

The Pandora updates are cumulative.  If you skip an update, the next update will include the changes of the skipped update.

I hope that answers your question.  If not, please rephrase the question and post it again.

Butch
MysticMan

Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:00 am
Thank you for your reply. I have a Series 1, where can I find the update for that?
butchkemper
butchkemper

Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:16 am
MysticMan wrote:Thank you for your reply. I have a Series 1, where can I find the update for that?

Pandora has had many updates, changes, corrections, and enhancements since Series 1 debuted.  Also, since an license is not very expensive to purchase, only $14.00, I would highly suggest the purchase of a Series 4.x license and using the most current update..

I am not able to directly answer your question about where previous releases of Pandora can be found.

Butch
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum