Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sn-333

Can Pandora give me all these Eudora Features ? Empty Can Pandora give me all these Eudora Features ?

Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:59 pm
After 25 years using Eudora it looks like I have to change to a newer email client. Pandora appears to be a good choice, but I would want to know if it will give me these Eudora features:

- Editing of Mails
- Predate emails for later sending
- defining Time-Interval for automatic checking emails with provider
- option to resend existing emails

And, can Pandora import all existing emails and folders, as well as filters, from Eudora v 7.1 ?

EP
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Can Pandora give me all these Eudora Features ? Empty Re: Can Pandora give me all these Eudora Features ?

Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:54 am
Sn-333 wrote:After 25 years using Eudora it looks like I have to change to a newer email client. Pandora appears to be a good choice, but I would want to know if it will give me these Eudora features:

Pandora in Greek means all-giving one (or all-gifted one), so yes, on all accounts.

Sn-333 wrote:- Editing of Mails

That's a button with pencil image [Ctrl+Shift+~]

Sn-333 wrote:- Predate emails for later sending

Message/Queue/Time Queue

Sn-333 wrote:- defining Time-Interval for automatic checking emails with provider

Settings/Checking Mail

Sn-333 wrote:- option to resend existing emails

Message/Send Again [Ctrl+G]

Sn-333 wrote:And, can Pandora import all existing emails and folders, as well as filters, from Eudora v 7.1 ?

Tools/Importing Witch
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum