Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Harry

Viewing inline images inline Empty Viewing inline images inline

Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:25 am
How do I set Pandora to view inline images "inline"?

Now there is just a space (like a bunch of linefeeds) at the top of which is the text "Inline Image".

If I go to webmail the images are displayed properly inline, but in Pandora they are only viewable as attachments.

Can't find anything in Settings or Help on this...

Thanks for any advice,

-Harry
butchkemper
butchkemper

Viewing inline images inline Empty Re: Viewing inline images inline

Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:23 am
Harry wrote:How do I set Pandora to view inline images "inline"?

Now there is just a space (like a bunch of linefeeds) at the top of which is the text "Inline Image".

If I go to webmail the images are displayed properly inline, but in Pandora they are only viewable as attachments.

Can't find anything in Settings or Help on this...

Thanks for any advice,

-Harry

Go to Settings | Viewing Mail | Online Content and check Inherit message Online Content policy from mailbox summary.  

Next, on each Mailbox, on the bottom of the window is a small icon that looks like a diamond shaped buckle with belt straps coming from each side, Left+Click on the icon, select the option  Allow All, and Left+Click.

Hope that helps.

Butch
rnm

Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:08 am
Are you saying that this action:

"Next, on each Mailbox, on the bottom of the window is a small icon that looks like a diamond shaped buckle with belt straps coming from each side, Left+Click on the icon, select the option Allow All, and Left+Click."

... needs to be performed on each Mailbox? Having to do this on the 100's of mailboxes that some users import would not be fun!

RNM
butchkemper
butchkemper

Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:44 am
rnm wrote:Are you saying that this action:

"Next, on each Mailbox, on the bottom of the window is a small icon that looks like a diamond shaped buckle with belt straps coming from each side, Left+Click on the icon, select the option  Allow All, and Left+Click."

... needs to be performed on each Mailbox?    Having to do this on the 100's of mailboxes that some users import would not be fun!

RNM

RNM,

Yes, with 100's of mailboxes, that would be difficult.  I do not know of an option or way to set the option of more than one mailbox at once.

I would suggest that in a configuration of many mailboxes, most mailboxes are rarely opened.  So, the first time a mailbox is opened, the option should be set at that time.

Not very elegant but works.

Perhaps Brana has an answer on how to set the option on many mailboxes.

Regards,

Butch
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum