Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Harry

Default Mailbox Message Highlight Empty Default Mailbox Message Highlight

Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:50 pm
When I switch to a different Pandora Mailbox, I'd like for the highlight to default to the newest message at the top of the page.

Currently the message selection highlight goes to the newest * unread* message, and I have to tap 'Home" key to get to the top message ( I know, not a huge burden!).

But is there a way in the settings to change this behavior to always highlight the newest message at the top of the page?

-Harry
butchkemper
butchkemper

Default Mailbox Message Highlight Empty Re: Default Mailbox Message Highlight

Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:16 pm
Harry wrote:When I switch to a different Pandora Mailbox, I'd like for the highlight to default to the newest message at the top of the page.

Currently the message selection highlight goes to the newest * unread* message, and I have to tap 'Home" key to get to the top message ( I know, not a huge burden!).

But is there a way in the settings to change this behavior to always highlight the newest message at the top of the page?

-Harry

Harry,

Take a look at menu items Settings | General | Mailboxes | Message-Summaries | Auto-Selection.  Under Auto-Selection, there is an option "When opening the mailbox:" with several selections to choose from.  Click the option ""Select" then choose the option "first".

I strongly encourage everyone to read the Settings | General and then look at each Category to familiarize yourself with the options and settings available.  You should also explore  menu item Settings, select General, and then Shift+ Left+Click.  That will bring up options that are not included in the Settings | General pages.

Hope this helps

Butch

Harry likes this post

Harry

Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:28 pm
Thanks you - that seems to work after I also unselect "If there are unread messages" -Harry
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum