Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
markp

How to buy Pandora without a PayPal account? Empty How to buy Pandora without a PayPal account?

Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:49 pm
From the cart when I click on Check Out (Pay without a PayPal account) I'm taken to ... paypal.com and told that I either have to log into my PayPal account or create a PayPal account.

I don't have a PayPal account.

Is there another payment option other than PayPal?
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

How to buy Pandora without a PayPal account? Empty Re: How to buy Pandora without a PayPal account?

Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:18 pm
Yes, you can just send mail to support@pandoramail.com and request the invoice. You'll receive the mail with PayPal link that allows clean debit/credit card purchase (without having to create the account or log-in).
Tony Austin
Tony Austin
https://asiapac.com.au/

How to buy Pandora without a PayPal account? Empty Re: How to buy Pandora without a PayPal account?

Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:47 pm
REGARDING THE PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASING PANDORA MAIL:
Brana, at the moment when you get to the ordering page you will see -- just underneath the yellow "PayPal Check out" button -- two options:
1. Check Out
2. Pay without a PayPal account

The first one is a button that opens a new window for the PayPal payment process. (By the way I reckon that you make it plain for the purchaser to see that it is actually a button, because it just looks like an isolated text string.)

The second one (Pay without a PayPal account) does nothing, for me at least, and I recommend that you turn this into a button that displays "Send mail to support@pandoramail.com and request the invoice" or whatever is appropriate, rather than leave it sitting there doing nothing. Further, I thought that PayPal has a buily-in standard pathway for accepting a debit/credit card without the purchaser having to send you such an email. doesn't it?
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:46 pm
Second option on their web site, Pay without a PayPal account, is flexible, depending on the territory/your ip address. It leads to direct payment or yet another option to open PayPal account.

There is no standard pathway - if it doesn't offer clean credit/debit card payment (upon selecting that 2nd option), requesting invoice via e-mail is the only way.
Tony Austin
Tony Austin
https://asiapac.com.au/

Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:46 pm
I have been considering re-releasing my NotesTracker developer software (for HCL Notes/Domino) and have been investigating online payment options. Someone who has done this before and is very knowledgeable recommended that I use Stripe (stripe.com) rather than PayPal, because Stripe offers a clean and straightforward card payment interface and a much better purchaser experience.
markp

Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:42 pm
Admin wrote:Second option on their web site, Pay without a PayPal account, is flexible, depending on the territory/your ip address. It leads to direct payment or yet another option to open PayPal account.

There is no standard pathway - if it doesn't offer clean credit/debit card payment (upon selecting that 2nd option), requesting invoice via e-mail is the only way.

FWIW, I had to try a couple different VPN connections before I found one that did *not* require creating a PayPal account.

Then, even though I explicitly/unclicked the 'create PayPal' account button, I received an email from PayPal telling me my *new* account has been locked until I login and make some profile changes.

Anyhoo, the payment went through and I've got my registration number.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum