Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lysa

Filters: New and imported from Eudora Empty Filters: New and imported from Eudora

Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:31 pm
I am just not understanding how filters work in Pandora.

Some of my old filters work - some times.

I set up new ones and they seem to work once and not again. And I can't locate them to edit them.

Do I need to forget how Eudora filters work and possibly get rid of them and start over?

(This and some of the impossibly small fonts are my obstacles to make a full switch to Pandora.)

Thanks in advance for any guidance.
butchkemper
butchkemper

Filters: New and imported from Eudora Empty Re: Filters: New and imported from Eudora

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:13 am
Lysa wrote:I am just not understanding how filters work in Pandora.

Some of my old filters work - some times.

I set up new ones and they seem to work once and not again. And I can't locate them to edit them.

Do I need to forget how Eudora filters work and possibly get rid of them and start over?

(This and some of the impossibly small fonts are my obstacles to make a full switch to Pandora.)

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Filters are found by clicking on menu item VIEW and then on FILTERS or by clicking Ctrl+F10.

There is a HELP topic on Filters that may answer some of your questions.

I have found that making sure each filter has Manual selected on the CRITERIA page.  Then you can highlight a message and run all the filters against that message by Ctrl+Y or you can go to menu item MESSAGES -> FILTERS to run all or a single filter on the highlighted message(s).

Besides the FONT options found in settings, there are some FONT options found by clicking on SETTINGS and then Shift+Click on GENERAL.

I hope I have helped you.  Please let me know if you have more questions.

Butch
Lysa

Filters: New and imported from Eudora Empty Re: Filters: New and imported from Eudora

Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:36 pm
Yaay! Looks like having manual checked is solving my biggest problem -- thank you!

I've been adjusting the font sixes in SETTINGS | GENERAL | Font Base Sizes. Some messages don't seem to be affected by the changes.

Do you know if Pandora needs to be closed and re-opened after each change?

Thanks for your help!
butchkemper
butchkemper

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:33 pm
Lysa wrote:Yaay! Looks like having manual checked is solving my biggest problem -- thank you!

I've been adjusting the font sixes in SETTINGS | GENERAL | Font Base Sizes. Some messages don't seem to be affected by the changes.

Do you know if Pandora needs to be closed and re-opened after each change?

Thanks for your help!

I am glad that you are making progress with the Filters.

It does not surprise me that a restart is required to change font sizes.

Let me know if you have other Pandora questions.

Butch
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum