Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Igor

Slow or not working download of Emails from server Empty Slow or not working download of Emails from server

Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:23 pm
I have a large amount of Emails that I want to download from the server imap.mail.att.net

The little wheel in Pandora window is spinning, the little icon to the left says working online if I click on it, but I don't see any emails downloaded and
I don't have any indication that work is in progress. Pandora  is in this state for more than 20 hours.

How can I check ?
Is there a way to limit the number of Emails to be downloaded at once ?

Thanks,
Igor
butchkemper
butchkemper

Slow or not working download of Emails from server Empty Re: Slow or not working download of Emails from server

Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:56 am
Igor wrote:I have a large amount of Emails that I want to download from the server imap.mail.att.net

The little wheel in Pandora window is spinning, the little icon to the left says working online if I click on it, but I don't see any emails downloaded and
I don't have any indication that work is in progress. Pandora  is in this state for more than 20 hours.

How can I check ?
Is there a way to limit the number of Emails to be downloaded at once ?

Thanks,
Igor

Igor,

Please give a number for a "large amount of Emails".

You can "stop" the download operation by left+click on menu item View, select Tasks, and left+click.  That will open a window  showing all the current active Tasks. In the window select the Personality, right+click, select Stop, and left+click.  That should stop the download operation after the current message being processed.  You can then look to see how many messages have been processed.

I am not completely familiar with how IMAP functions so my help ability is limited.

Regards,

Butch
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum