Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KHP-444

Separate mail check of different PERSONALITIES Empty Separate mail check of different PERSONALITIES

Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:04 pm
When I check mail I have not found a way of checking for only one personality.
I always get all mail for all personalities listed, even if I click and highlight only one personality when checkin mail.

Is there a way of telling Pandora that I want to check the mail of only ONE specific personality ?
butchkemper
butchkemper

Separate mail check of different PERSONALITIES Empty Re: Separate mail check of different PERSONALITIES

Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:47 pm
KHP-444 wrote:When I check mail I have not found a way of checking for only one personality.
I always get all mail for all personalities listed, even if I click and highlight only one personality when checkin mail.

Is there a way of telling Pandora that I want to check the mail of only ONE specific personality ?

Kip,

Sounds like you are selecting a Personality in the Personalities window and then clicking on the Toolbar button Check Mail.   Clicking on Toolbar button causes all Personalities with the Global Check and Global Send options to be processed for incoming messages and outgoing queued messages.  The following explains the methods for checking and sending message.

The Personality Properties have an option Include on Global Check on the Checking Mail and Include on Global Send on the  Sending Mail configuration tabs.  These options control when the Personality is processed for incoming and outgoing messages:

• The Check Mail button on the Toolbar is clicked - all Personalities with the Include on Global Check option select are processed for incoming mail and all Personalities with the Include on Global Send option selected are processed for queued messages.
  • The Toolbar button Action  is clicked, Check Mail is selected, and a left+click is made  - the action is the same as the Toolbar Check Mail button.
  • The Toolbar button Action  is clicked, Send Queued Messages is selected, and a left+click  - all Personalities with the option Include on Global Send selected are processed for queued outgoing messages.

When Personality Properties does not contain the option Include on Global Check on the Checking Mail or Sending Mail configuration tabs, the Personality must be individually activated to process messages by:

• The Toolbar button View is clicked, the Personalities is selected, and left+click.  Alternately crtl+F2 will open the Personalities window.
  • The desired Personality is selected, right+click, select either Send Queued Messages or Check Mail, and left+click.

I hope this helps.  Let me know if you have further questions.

Butch
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum