Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KHP-444

How to distinguish mail FROM same address  & same subject TO different email addresses ? Empty How to distinguish mail FROM same address & same subject TO different email addresses ?

Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:14 am
I am looking for a way to to distinguish mail FROM the same address  & with the same subject TO different email addresses,.
AND I would want  to see under the WHO column the complete sender identification, that means "Given Name" AND actual complete "email address" of sender.

The Pandora listing of emails offers only the options/columns WHO and SUBJECT, but that does not allow to recognize mails from the same sender with the same general subject to different email addresses in my Pandora installation.

And this "short version" of originating sender email address under the WHO column makes it also  impossible to distinguish on the listing emails originating from the same sender email address but from different departments which can only be recognized by the "given name or advertisement attached to the sender email".

Is there a way to achieve this requirement in Poandora other than painstakingly opening each email to see this additional sender email identification and information ?
butchkemper
butchkemper

How to distinguish mail FROM same address  & same subject TO different email addresses ? Empty Re: How to distinguish mail FROM same address & same subject TO different email addresses ?

Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:48 pm
KHP-444 wrote:I am looking for a way to to distinguish mail FROM the same address  & with the same subject TO different email addresses,.
AND I would want  to see under the WHO column the complete sender identification, that means "Given Name" AND actual complete "email address" of sender.

The Pandora listing of emails offers only the options/columns WHO and SUBJECT, but that does not allow to recognize mails from the same sender with the same general subject to different email addresses in my Pandora installation.

And this "short version" of originating sender email address under the WHO column makes it also  impossible to distinguish on the listing emails originating from the same sender email address but from different departments which can only be recognized by the "given name or advertisement attached to the sender email".

Is there a way to achieve this requirement in Poandora other than painstakingly opening each email to see this additional sender email identification and information ?

Please share a graphic showing the messages in the mailbox and then a graphic showing an open message with the extra information.

Just for clarification, you want to sort messages in the mailbox according to information contained in the message body?

Butch
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum