Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
trott3r

Registered for v1.5.6.1 what version can i upgrade to? Empty Registered for v1.5.6.1 what version can i upgrade to?

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:04 pm
Hello,
Yes i registered along time ago but it doesnt seem to work on the latest Version: 5.7 portable version windows xp.

It cycles between a registration window and a window asking which user is to be used to run the program.
I select either the current user or administrator and then it cylcles back to the registration window.
Eventually the program loads in demo mode.

I assume my old registration does not work on this new version so what version support XP and my old code?

thanks
Martin
butchkemper
butchkemper

Registered for v1.5.6.1 what version can i upgrade to? Empty Re: Registered for v1.5.6.1 what version can i upgrade to?

Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:09 pm
trott3r wrote:Hello,
Yes i registered along time ago but it doesnt seem to work on the latest Version: 5.7 portable version windows xp.

It cycles between a registration window and a window asking which user is to be used to run the program.
I select either the current user or administrator and then it cylcles back to the registration window.
Eventually the program loads in demo mode.

I assume my old registration does not work on this new version so what version support XP and my old code?

thanks
Martin

The Pandora license is a "version" license - it is good for a major version.  

So if you registered for V1.5.6.1 then you have a "version 1" license.  You will need to buy a new license for version 5.7.  The license is cheap, $14 which is less than a burger, fries, and a beer for lunch.

Butch
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum